Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'M THE ONE who has to say SORRY?!

Hey Guys. So this Post is about something that happened With Lexi and I. Okay, Today we were cleaning out our room and going through things (We Share A Room) And I saw this Book and I was wondering who's it was. So I got up and I said "Hm." And I was walking out of the room so I could look at it without her seeing it, in case it was private. And I didn't hear her say "Hey! That's mine!" And she ran up trying to grab it from me and I was like, "Hold On!" So I ran into the bathroom so she couldn't.  I hadn't even read anything Yet, And she was hitting the door, and I was just standing there, trying to make her mad on purpose Kinda. At this point I knew it wasn't Mine. So I came out and gave it to her. So she grabbed it and stormed to her bed. I came downstairs and My dad asked if we got anything done yet and I said "No, She got mad at me and stormed to her Bed. And I was Joking." And I told him the story And he said "Well..." And he waited a long time and finally said " You just probably go up there And Say you're Sorry." And  all I did was joke around. SHE can joke around and make people mad, but then when I do, She can throw a fit and I'M the one who has to say sorry?! I'm sorry, but that makes me mad!
       :) Thanks 4 reading!
        ---KAYLi---

No comments:

Post a Comment