Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bad Influence Parents..Get Over It, Or Talk To Them??

Okay, so this post is about My Dad, His Girlfriend, The way they act, and My Life. So, I'm a Christian, and as a Christian, You're not supposed to curse. And NO MATTER WHAT My dad can't stop cursing! And saying Oh my G. Also. Also as a Christian, You're supposed to be nice to people you don't know, and if you see someone weird or doing something weird or looking weird, you're supposed to Try to help them and talk to them. My dad, If he sees someone weird walking down the street, He'll make  a rude comment. And He's also racist, and I CAN'T STAND THAT!!! Like he makes comments about Mexicans, South Americans, And other people. And so I don't know what to do, Confront him about it, Or Just Get Over It??
Leave A Comment Please telling me what I should do. 
     Thanks 4 Reading! 


          ---KAYLi---

No comments:

Post a Comment