Wednesday, December 23, 2009

my dad is SUCH a LIAR! And I'm sick of it!

Okay, so my dad is not the best person in the world- not even close. And like a couple of weeks ago my Aunt and Uncle came. Since my dads GF (Now Fiance) and her kids are there and everything, they always do things together. Okay, so me and my brother went out for Breakfast with just my Aunt & Uncle. When we got back, everyone was there (my dad, his fiance, and her kids) when my dad kinda got me alone, he said "Hey, um, try not to bring up the breakfast w/ luke and lexi, they don't know about it."  and i said "But, it doesn't matter if they know or not." and by this point i was really mad. and he said "Just don't bring it up, okay?"  So when i went back to my mom's house i told her this and she got soo mad, she said that basically he was telling me to LIE. and i hate it when my dad does stuff like that !
Well, 
Thanks 4 readingg !
-kayli(:

No comments:

Post a Comment